WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2012, Modern Golf is Canada’s largest custom club fitter with 8 existing locations coast to coast and multiple new stores coming in 2022. In 2019, Modern Golf launched one of the fastest growing golf academies in the country, which now boasts 1000+ clients. Modern’s team of PGA Professionals ranges from former club professionals, to former touring professionals, as well as new professionals entering the PGA. Modern Golf offers the best in technology for coaches and clients with Trackman in every facility.
WHO YOU ARE
Modern Golf is looking for a vibrant person to join our team. Our steady growth over the last 5 years means we are always looking for hard working coaches who possess great interpersonal skills combined with a strong business acumen. New positions have opened up at our location in Mississauga, ON, which need to be filled ASAP. We are looking for someone to ensure all clients receive the highest quality coaching and fitting possible while being provided a superior customer experience. It’s that dedication to our customers that has separated Modern Golf from its competitors.
- Provide new and existing clients lesson and performance packages
- Fitting and Selling Golf Clubs
- Independently manage clients
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Assisting with opening and closing procedures
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the retail shop
- Resolve customer service issues and partner with upper management on issues outside of guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, please submit your resume in confidence to: