WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2012, Modern Golf is Canada’s largest custom golf club fitter, golf lesson provider and indoor golf facility with 11 locations coast to coast.
In 2019, Modern Golf launched one of the fastest growing golf academies in the country, which now boasts 1000+ clients.
Modern’s team of PGA Professionals ranges from former club professionals to former touring professionals, as well as new professionals entering the PGA of Canada.
Modern Golf offers the best in technology for coaches and clients with Trackman in every facility.
WHO YOU ARE
Modern Golf is looking for three vibrant individuals to join our team in the following locations:
- Richmond (BC)
- Vaughan (ONT)
- Oakville (ONT)
We are looking for individuals who will ensure all clients receive the service and experience that separates Modern Golf from its competitors.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Assisting with opening and closing procedures
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the retail shop
- Communicating with clients through phone and email regarding appointments, in store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-ups
- Resolve customer service issues and partner with upper management on issues outside of guidelines
- Perform floor replenishment of merchandise, visual merchandising, price changes, and relate sales support tasks
- Participating in inventory control
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, please submit your resume in confidence to: